Athenea Villas Keri Lake Zakynthos
The Athenea Villas complex is located on a scenic hill in the village of Keri. The beach is just 500 meters if you follow the foot path or 1.5km if you choose to go by car. The village features shops, fish taverns, restaurants, a bakery and almost everything you will need during your stay. You can take a boat to the nearby caves or go diving and explore the underwater beauty the area has to offer. If you prefer lively evening entertainment, you can go dancing in Laganas, just 8 kilometers away. The island’s capital where you will find museums, coffee shops on the port and historic squares is 18 kilometers away.
- Beach 500m on foot (1,5km by car)
- Diving center (for diving & lessons) 1,5km
- Keri lake village 3km
- Nearest restaurant 500m on foot (1,5km by car)
- Mini market 500m on foot (1.5km by car)
- Car, bike and motorbike rental 1,5km
- Nearest pharmacy in Lithakia 4km
- ATM 1km
- Sailboat rental agency (no diploma needed) 1,5m
- Nearest Petrol station 1km
- Medical center 7km
- Laganas 7km
- Zante Town 18km
- Shipwreck (view) 35km
- Gerakas Beach 30km
HOW TO REACH ZAKYNTHOS
BY AIR(Zakynthos - ZTH) by air through its international airport, "Dionysios Solomos", which is situated in the southern part of the island, in a distance of 10 km from the Athenea Villas.
- From UK and Italy: easyJet
- From UK only: Jet2.com
- From Germany
- From Switzerland
- From France
- From Austria, Germany, Switzerland and many connection flights worldwide: airberlin
- From Austria and with many connection flight options from Germany and Switzerland: Niki
- From Brussels: Ryanair
- From Hungary: Wizz Air
- From Holand
- From check repuplic
- From Israel
AND MANY MORE LOCATIONS IN EUROPE !!
Zakynthos port is located in Zakynthos town, 13 km away from the Athenea Villas and is connected to the mainland of Greece from Kilini Port You can reach Zante Greece through "Kyllini" port in north-western Peloponnese. Ferry boats depart daily every few hours, while the trip lasts for about 1 hour.
There are 2 ferry companies based on the island, while visiting their websites, you can get informed about the timetables.